We guess you already know the basic mechanics of different sex activities.
So here are some top tips from us on how to have (good) sex.
- Talking and arousal are more important than positions and having a ‘perfect’ body
- An orgasm isn’t the goal—it’s just a great side effect of good sex!
- If you aren’t feeling it, don’t do it (and don’t worry!)
- Take your time
- Find a good, private space.
- Listen to your partner and take time to talk
- Sex is not an acting class—communicate what you do like and don’t like with words and with your whole body.
- Each person’s body is different and responds differently to touch and pressure—creativity and trying new things are key to making sure you both have the best experience possible