This section will give information about your body and how it develops during puberty (or has developed already!).
Some people know what specific condition they have. Others don’t. Either way, we want to give you a good understanding of what kinds of changes your body might make, and why. Remember: everyone is different and no two puberties are exactly the same!
- PAIS (Partial Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) a.k.a. partial AIS
- Partial Gonadal Dysgenesis (PGD) [Link to PAY Your Puberty-Partial Gonadal Dysgenesis for guys]
- CAH (Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia)
- 5ARD (5 Alpha Reductase Deficiency)
- Unspecified DSD (most likely PAIS)