This section will give information about your body and how it develops during puberty (or has developed already!).
Some people know what specific condition they have. Others don’t. Either way, we want to give you a good understanding of what kinds of changes your body might make, and why. Remember: everyone is different and no two puberties are exactly the same!
Click on one of the conditions below:
- CAIS (Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) a.k.a. complete AIS
- PAIS (Partial Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) a.k.a. Partial AIS
- Swyer’s Syndrome/Complete Gonadal Dysgenesis (CGD)
- CAH (Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia)
- 5ARD (5 Alpha Reductase Deficiency) [Link to PAY Your Puberty- 5ARD/17Beta HSD]
- Unspecified DSD (most likely PAIS) (not yet complete)